top of page
- Thu, 08 JunKollegienhaus, Hörsaal 114The speaker of the month is Prof. Magdalena Filipowicz Sinnreich, surgeon and research group leader at the Department Biomedicine, speaking about her inspiring journey as a “Mom clinician scientist liver lover”. Join us for an Inspiring talk, Networking session and Apéro!
- Wed, 28 JunLocation is TBDNetworking event for Female Scientists and their Supporters - With special guests from industry and academia!Presented by Athena’s Journey together with TWIST, supported by the Biozentrum and DBM PhD and postdoc societies. Join us for some drinks, some snacks, meet new fellow women in science, network and simply have fun! Stay tuned for more details and registration soon.
- Thu, 11 MaySeminar roomThe speaker of the month is Romina Matter-Marone, Senior Scientist/Post-Doc and Co-Founder of Cimeio Therapeutics AG. Join us for an Inspiring talk, Networking session and Apéro!
- Thu, 20 AprBaselThe speaker of the month is Claudia Korn, senior scientist at Roche Ophthalmology. Join us for an Inspiring talk, Networking session and Apéro!
- Wed, 22 MarFMI 5th floor, 5.30Due to Covid, activities from TWIST Basel, an organization promoting women in science, paused. We would like to restart the work and activities of this initiative, and potentially expand and rebrand this organization to include diversity issues in scientific environments.
- Tue, 27 OctZoomTwist is joining FEMtrepreneurs once again in organizing the entrepreneurship series! Join our Tuesday Twist and meet three women entrepreneurs from Switzerland!
- Thu, 14 MayZoomJoin our third Thursday TWIST event!
- Thu, 07 MayZoomJoin our second event of entrepreneurship talks on the 7th of May!
- Thu, 30 AprZoomJoin our first event of entrepreneurship talks on the 30th of April!
- Tue, 10 DecSwissTPH Kilamanjaro RmLearn specific skills to communicate when stakes are high, opinions vary, emotions run strong
- Wed, 11 SeptD-BSSE Misrock Seminar Room
- Wed, 11 SeptD-BSSE, Misrock Seminar Rm. Ground floorBuilding relationships for success
- Tue, 10 SeptAlte Universität Basel, Horsaal 101Provocative talk on the concept of implicit bias with Joanne Kamens, Executive Director Addgene
- Mon, 09 SeptFMI Seminar Room 5.30Become active in career planning with Joanne Kamens, Executive Director Addgene
bottom of page